All meetings are on UNC campus in Phillips Hall on Saturdays.
- The Mobius Noodles Group meets from 10:30 – 11:30 in Phillips 220 or outside in front of Phillips.
- The Beginners Group meets from 9:00 – 10:00 am in Phillips 206 or outside in front of Phillips.
- The Elementary Group meets from 9:00 – 10:00 am in Phillips 208.
- The Intermediate Group meets from 10:30 am – 12:00 noon in Phillips 206.
- The Advanced Group meets from 10:30 am – 12:00 noon in Phillips 208.
This schedule is tentative and may be changed.
|Date||Moebius Noodles Topic||Beginners Group Topic||Elementary Group Topic||Intermediate Group Topic||Advanced Group Topic|
Saturday, Jan 14
|Saturday, Jan 21||Math Circle will not meet.|
|Saturday, Jan 28||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Saturday, Feb 4||Math Circle will not meet.|
|Saturday, Feb 11||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Saturday, Feb 18||Math Circle will not meet.|
|Saturday, Feb 25||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||
|Saturday, Mar 4||Math Circle will not meet.|
|Saturday, Mar 11||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Saturday, Mar 18||Math Circle will not meet.|
|Saturday, Mar 25||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Saturday, Apr 1||Math Circle will not meet. Science Expo Day!|
|Saturday, Apr 8||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|Saturday, Apr 15||Math Circle will not meet|
|Saturday, Apr 22||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
Many of the problems we choose come from books in the MSRI-AMS Mathematical Circles Library.